Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 February 2010

RSS Feed-ing Fun

So I signed up to GoogleReader and am now following the Ox 23 Things blog via RSS feed. As I logged back in to my blog this week, I enjoyed seeing what the Bunnies had got up to :) I have to say I think I will need reminding of how all of these different log-ins and Google-related bits and bobs connect with one another, but I am hopeful it will all start to slowly make sense.

Now, who to follw via feed....???

Well, after a wee bit of browsing (including on GoogleBlogSearch), I went for two 'homegrown' feeds (RAI and the Vere Harmsworth) one other Oxford-based feed (Oriental Institute Library), an international academic feed (Casa Italiana, NYU, USA) and one just because I have an 'appetite' for its content (Stile Antico vocal group).

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking an interest in my scribblings. Hope to have some new photographs next week. Bunny hugs, Konnie and the Bodley Bunnies.

    ReplyDelete