Search This Blog

Saturday 20 February 2010

Flickr and photostreams: what a Picnik :)

Here is my slightly belated post re: the photo uploading and editing we were set to do in Week 4 - the delay was due to my work computer not liking my camera phone so this one had to wait until some free time at home!

I created my Flickr account and uploaded a small selection of photos of the RAI and the VHL from the inside and outside after a hailstorm a few weeks ago (they should appear on the Ox 23 Things group soon when the admins approve me :). The colours were quite dark so I edited the contrast on one of them using Picnik. I did notice as I was uploading the pics that there was a link to Picnik for editing at the upload stage on Flickr which I would use next time for easiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment